Senior Software Engineer
- Serving as a core member of an Engineering team responsible for ensuring performance for a portfolio of our Card Member servicing (MYCA)
- Optimize Core services for Performance and maintain SLA’s.
- Write Clean Code and have a passion for learning new technologies.
- 7 + years of software development experience
- Hands on Java Programmer with clean coding principles. (versions8 and above)
- Solid Working knowledge of Basic Data structures and Concurrency.
- Hands on Experience with Distributed Cache and MessagingArchitectures
- Ability to Design, Build and Produce testable code.
- Exposure to Microservice framework like Vertx and Reactive programming principles highly desired.
- Experience with Kubernetes Preferred, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Serverless Architectures Preferred, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
July 30, 2019