Senior Front End Engineer
- As a UI Front-End Engineer you'll deliver innovative platforms at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across the digital web.
- You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class card member experiences.
- You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that leads user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications
- Responsible for the applications architecture, work/coordinate with other team’s architect, engineers and vendors as necessary
- Writing code and unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Must have years of experience in using Version Controls like Git and Tools like Jira forth Agile methodologies.
- Experience with REACT/Redux preferred
- Expertise with using RESTful APIs
- Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
New York, NY
November 30, 2019